Monday 26 November 2012

Coincedence



      "Do you realize you just spilled your steaming hot coffee ALL over my NEW versace blouse. Come on, this is silk. Who do you think you are?!" Straightening herself she tries to clean the spill with a paper napkin. 
    "I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention, I'm just really stressed!" He looks down in embarrassment. The striking woman makes an effort to scowl at him. 
     "Um. Do you think I care?! My name is Elizabeth Marilyn. It's NOT a pleasure to meet you, so please be gone now before you ruin anything else..." 
     "Well wait, what is your last name?" Says the man. 
     Taking a deep breath in she stays composed. "Excuse me, sir. If you are attempting to fancy me, maybe start by buying me a new versace..." 
     He laughs. "Well even though you are undeniably beautiful, I just wanted to repay you. " 
     She ponders the thought of trusting someone again....flushed and flustered she stares blankly. "Scott." 
    "I'm sorry, what? Scott who?" 
    "Scott. That is my last name."


    



to be continued..


No comments:

Post a Comment